Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Excuses GALORE!!!

Ok, so this is where I make all my excuses about why I have neglected my blog!
So, after my last post Christmas happened, then Hubby and I decided to go to Texas with my mom to visit my sisters! We were there for about four days, then we went back to IL for New years, while there, New Years eve to be exact, I got sick. I was throwing up every morning, so I decided to take a pregnancy test...


Yep! We are pregnant! Old news now, but still really exciting! I was already six weeks along! (And to think I missed it for that long!)
Right about that time things started to get crazy busy, were were getting things ready for while we were in Haiti. We were there for a month, we returned to the states on February 22nd.


I don't understand the words they are singing, but they are praising our Lord! Hearing them sing is one of my favorite things! 
It was rough being there and being sick, but I would not trade what we got to do and see for anything! It was worth it!
While we were there, we got to hear the baby's heart beat! Sheryl Brumley, a nurse there, had a dopler! (read Sheryl's blog: http://brumleyblog.blogspot.com/ ) 


We are at 17 weeks, now! 


Just starting to feel baby move around!

And we got to have an ultrasound and see baby for the first time, last Saturday!


That's OUR baby! Still just a little too early to see if baby is a little boy or girl! 

I will do my best to get back to blogging!

Blessings! 
Ashley and little baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment