Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Open Topic for Flats and Handwashing Challenge- Day 3



I am enjoying this challenge. I love the simplicity of flats, I love that they aren't as bulky as a pocket or fitted. However, I think they need a doubler for just a little extra absorbency, they just don't hold much pee.


I have been having some trouble using my boingos, I couldn't quite figure out how to get the "wings" of the diaper attached well to the "rise" of the diaper. I was inspired by a picture one of my fellow challengee's posted on the Facebook support group. I prefer the jo fold, but tucking the "wings" behind the "rise" was the BEST idea EVER! 


I have washed twice. First time I used my tote in the bath tub, then decided I wanted to do it outside! So, today I moved outside with my washing, I really wish I had a hose, then I could rinse the diapers while they were hanging on the line... but that's just me. rinsing them at the spicket works just great! 


Washing diapers...


Drying diapers.. 

p.s. I love my clothes line!

Blessings!
Ashley


 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4 



No comments:

Post a Comment